TCS Off Campus Drive For Freshers in PAN India for Trainee Position. BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc Graduates of 2020, 2021, 2022 Batch are eligible to apply for this drive. More details regarding TCS Freshers Recruitment Drive is given below.
Company Name: TCS
Location: PAN India
Category: IT | Software
Experience: Freshers / Upto 2 years
Qualification: BE, BTech, ME, MTech, MCA, MSc
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021, 2022 Passouts
Job Description (TCS Ninja or Digital Off Campus Hiring for Year of Passing 2020, 2021 & 2022):
- TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains and achieve the successful career you aspired for.
- With the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), your caliber and test performance will determine whether you will make TheBigMove with a Ninja or Digital Offer.
- Embark on this unique career voyage to experience a journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
- TCS Off Campus Hiring is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Courses & Discipline: Students from BE/BTech/ME/MTech/MCA/MSc from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college are eligible.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required.
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education).
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates).
- The TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP) for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be remote only.
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
- Registration End Date: 20th May 2022
- Test Date: Ongoing
- Interview Date: To be announced post test results