Firstsource Recruitment 2020 : Firstsource Recruitment 2020 For Analyst – Non Voice Process. 10+2 / Any Graduate candidates can apply.
The HOI team will login to the client application and check if there is a valid HOI document available. (If no document/old document is available, then the team will go ahead and call the insurance agency to provide a DEC page with all details required. This will usually include the Premium amount, the term of the insurance (12 months), the dwelling amount (insurance cover amount) the mortgagee clause (insurance with Client as new lender), the Client’s loan number with the correct borrower’s name and property address.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure SLAs according to project specifications are met
- Responsible for outstanding customer service. Answers queries and provide resolutions in the most polite and appropriate manner
- Adherence to the client prescribed format for query resolution
- Adherence to process requirements, security norms and metrics
- Adherence to shift schedule team meetings and training requirements
- Invest in self and add to skill sets
- Consultative: Agreeable, inclusive, tolerant of different perspectives and opinions
- Resilient: Copes well with setbacks/failures and bounces back from them quickly
- Decisive and Action oriented: Is able to take decisions even when working with insufficient information or time and enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
- Achievement Oriented: Strives to meet or exceed standards of excellence and always looks at setting challenging goals for self
- Socially Confident :Displays gravitas, is comfortable in different situations and with different kinds of people
- Eager to learn: Ever ready to learn new things and take risks in trying those new learnings
- Creative :Curious and inquisitive, seeking and generating new ideas
[post_ads_2]Qualification & Experience – Desirable:
- Education: HSC Mandatory/Any graduation
- Minimum of 6 months to 1 year of work experience in mortgage industry.
- Willingness to work in Night Shifts
- Willingness to work on weekends based on Client requirement.
Know How – Must Have:
- Basic Knowledge of Loan Origination Cycle
- Basic knowledge of different types of mortgage and its functioning, documents involved in Loan origination
- Basic knowledge of Federal laws, necessity of RESPA and various laws in different parts of US related to mortgage
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal) are required to understand and update comments and communicate with various stake holders.
- Strong Customer Service Skills, Detail Oriented with good analytical skills and have the ability to make decisions based on the situation.
- Should be able to effectively use a computer and have working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.