CDK Global is a leading provider of integrated data and technology solutions to the automotive, heavy truck, recreation, and heavy equipment industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end, omnichannel retail commerce through open, agnostic technology, CDK Global provides solutions to dealers and original equipment manufacturers, serving nearly 15,000 retail locations in North America. CDK solutions connect people with technology by automating and integrating all parts of the dealership and buying process, including the acquisition, sale, financing, insuring, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles.
Software Engineer ; performs basic design, development, testing, documentation, and analysis of various software applications. Performs well-defined application development tasks of a low to moderate degree of complexity, focusing on basic product enhancements and testing solutions for identified issues.
Salary: Rs. 4,50,000/- per annum
Qualification: BE/BTech (Computer Science and Information Science/Technology)
Year of Passing: 2020, 2021 Passouts
- Participate in the development lifecycle with a focus on developing new features and functionalities for assigned software applications.
- In conjunction with Architecture team, estimate, develop, and implement user stories.
- Make recommendations on how software features and functionality can best be utilized by the end-user.
- Define data model; integrate work with web portal.
- Assess issues and follow establish protocol for problem resolution.
- Directs and guides clients through resolution of technical issues.
- Attends training courses as required and stay abreast of evolving internal processes and industry developments.
- Applies problem-solving skills to provide customer support to resolve escalations.
- Works in a team environment.
- Provides other ad hoc support and duties as assigned.
- Follows all engineering standards and practices and measure & achieve engineering metrics/goals.
- 65% throughout Academics is mandatory.
- Knowledge of programming using latest emerging technologies (Microsoft/Java/BI Platforms) is added advantage.
- Previous internship experience in a Software Engineer capacity or similar role.
- Technology, framework or process certifications.
- Online Test.
- Technical Interview.
- Project Manager Interview.
- HR Discussion.
- Online test will be sent to the registered candidates who meet the eligible criteria.
- Shortlisted candidates from the test should be available for the further interview process (Online Interviews).
- Candidates should be available for immediate joining.
Mode of Interview: Online.
Online Test Dates: 12th to 13th September 2021